Scott's values are forged through faith and his life experiences. These core beliefs will guide him as he represents us in the 38th Assembly District:
- Like Ronald Reagan, Scott believes in the power of the individual.
- The private sector, not government, creates wealth.
- The government should balance its budget just like hard working families do.
- Government’s highest priority should be to protect our communities from criminals.
- Scott believes in the sanctity of life.
- Scott believes in the 2nd Amendment.
- Government’s limited resources should not go toward illegal aliens.
- Every citizen deserves a first-rate education.
- Schools should not undermine the values parents teach.
- Strong families are the core of our society.
Scott believes these values will lead to a better tomorrow for California.