Email marketing is a great way to lure more people into your network. Many businesses have problems when it comes to finding people to add to their email lists. This article will help you learn how to grow your list so you can get the best results.
Always include your business or product logo in any email you send out. This will help your customers become more familiar with that logo and build your brand awareness. Try to use a logo that is eye-catching and easy for your reader to remember.
Building your list of contacts can take some time. Start your list with current customers then try to engage future prospects. It may take you a while to determine who you should send emails to, but being able to build a contactless that is reliable is well worth the time.
Randomly split your mailing list into two parts, then send out two separate emails to determine which one is more successful. This will help you better determine the wording you need to use to influence your customer base into opening your emails.
When you send out business emails, occasionally send them out as plain text instead of in HTML format. This gives you a closer connection with your subscriber by adding a personal touch. Don’t overuse this method, though, because it may cause your business to be seen as unprofessional.
Always be persistent in your email marketing campaign. Your persistence needs to be aimed at the right people, though, so that you are reaching people that will actually help grow your business. When you send out messages that are not targeted properly, you will not see your customer base grow.
Hopefully, you now have a better understanding of how you can be successful through email marketing. Take what you have learned here and apply it to your business, then sit back and watch your business grow.
When you build your business based on your expertise, there are some methods you should use to help your business grow. We will discuss five of these ways below.
- Use email marketing: building a website for your business is great, but most people will simply visit your website, leave, and not come back. When you have their email address, though, you will be able to entice them to come back for more. You can build an autoresponder series to help you stay in contact with the reader for months after their initial visit. By keeping them engaged, you keep them aware of your business.
- Have a webinar: getting personal with your audience is the best way for you to build trust with them. Of course, you can simply link them to an online video or text content to them, but you can help your audience trust you more and create more conversions with them if you take the time to create your own webinar to show them your expertise.
- Build a landing page: it doesn’t matter if you want to increase your mailing list or present a prelaunch of a product, you should have a landing page that stands out to make sure your audience knows what your business offers and how they can get it. Be sure to add a tracking system to your landing page so you can determine what works best for your audience and continue to customize the page further.
- Automate your marketing: just because you are an expert at your niche doesn’t mean that you are also an expert at marketing. Spend your time doing what you are an expert at and automate your marketing. There are many online marketing automation tools to help you with doing this. That way, and spend a little time up front setting up the process, then sit back and watch your business grow.
By following the tips above, you can help your business continue to grow. Simply starting a business based on your expertise doesn’t bring you success, but following the steps above can help get you on the right track to bringing in more business, thus more profits.
Posted in Marketing
Every business owner wants to make their site faster. When Google announced a ranking factor for site speed, the trend started. With mobile search traffic becoming more commonplace, site speed has become even more popular.
Site speed is a very complicated topic. Generally, you will not be able to speed up your site yourself. Instead, you will have to hire a good developer. In order to discuss site speed with your developer, there are a few things you need to better understand:
Accelerated Mobile Pages, or AMP
These days, more people tend to surf the Internet on their mobile device rather than using a desktop. An AMP project will help your website run faster on those mobile devices. Using an AMP project improves the performance of your website overall on mobile devices rather than imposing restrictions.
Leveraging Browser Caching
You can set different cache times for the different types of files you have by leveraging your browser caching. Google has a guide online teach you more about leveraging your browser caching. WordPress also has a valuable guide to teach you more about it.
Using a Content Delivery Network, or CDN
You should consider using a content delivery network if your site seems to be slow in some areas of the world. A slow speed can keep your site from converting. A CDN is a network that is distributed globally and stores cached site files. Your site visitors will be given files from a server that is closer to them when using a content delivery network, allowing them to better enjoy your site around the world without a lot of interruptions.
Optimizing with GZIP Compression
A GZIP compression is a topic you want to know little about, but one that you will definitely need some technical help with. Your best bet is to search for a YouTube video that will walk you through what a gzip compression is. That way, you will be knowledgeable about it when you talk with your site developer.
You will want to understand more about optimized images and what they are when you talk with your developer. There are many types of image formats and types of optimization that you need to learn more about as you design your web page.
When you better understand these terms, you will be able to discuss them with your website developer and get your website faster and more efficient.
Posted in Marketing
If you’re looking to start a new business, you first need to be able to provide a valuable product or service to your audience while also being able to make money. One of the first steps to accomplishing this is to figure out what you have an expertise in. This can oftentimes be easier said than done, though.
Unfortunately, many individuals don’t put in enough time, research, and work into the planning stage before they start building their business. This is why many businesses fail within the first few years of operation. If you can first discover what your expertise is, you will greatly improve your chances of success as you begin to build your new business.
Each of us is an expert at something, even if you don’t believe that about yourself. The funny thing is if you merely know 1% more than others you are around, you are considered an expert. Many entrepreneurs and would be experts have a hard time wrapping their mind around this idea. They simply do not realize how smart they actually are.
If you are having a hard time figuring out your expertise, there are seven points that help to break down what it takes to be an expert in anything. Read over the list and think about which of the points apply to you. You find that many of them apply to you, it is likely that you are already an expert in your niche, and could potentially create a service for business around your expertise. The seven points are:
- you have more knowledge than others
- your credentials are recognized
- can show people your expertise
- your success has a proven track record
- others can testify about your expertise
- you have faced many failures
- you are referred to by other experts
There are several sites, such as the open forum on Quora, where you can participate and answer questions about your industry to become even more of an expert. After looking through the site, determine how many questions and answers our own there that are related to your niche and expertise. This will help you determine if your expertise is a valuable asset to others.